Online video assessment and therapy via Skype
NZ Eating Disorder Specialists can provide all the benefits of face-to-face therapy with Dr Charles Fishman and our other specialists, for those people and their families unable to come into our Auckland office. This service is currently only available to New Zealand residents.
Once you are set up with the proper requirements for your computer, contact NZ Eating Disorder Specialists to arrange your online treatment programme.
How to get started using Skype video calling
To make free video calls through Sykpe you will need:
- a broadband internet connection – minimum 512/256kbps (down/up)
- a computer running Windows XP or Mac OS X v 10.3.9 with a 1Ghz CPU and 512MB RAM a video card with at least 16MB of memory
- to have a headset or in-built speakers and microphone attached to your computer
- to have a wide angle webcam (ie: not a cheap one)
- to download and install the latest version of Skype
Next: Second Opinions