Second Opinions about Treatment of Eating Disorders
It is a time honored tradition in medicine to seek a 2nd opinion on treatment options. Second opinions about the treatment of anorexia, bulimia, compulsive overeating and other eating disorders are now available from NZ Eating Disorder Specialists. Are you (or your family member) receiving the best care available?
Second opinions are available from our Auckland clinic, and throughout New Zealand via SKYPE video conferencing.
Who needs a second opinion?
You might benefit from a second opinion if any of the following apply to you:
- “I don’t know if my treatment is being effective”.
- “What kind of results should I expect – and when? How long after therapy begins?”
- “Who should be involved in treatment?”
- “Is treatment available at a more convenient time? – my work/school is suffering.”
- “I am feeling hopeless, don’t seem to be making any progress.”
If you would like to schedule a consultation for a 2nd opinion, please contact NZ Eating Disorder Specialists.